Venue & Ceremony – Details & Prices
Elegant covered purpose built all white wedding ceremony venue in Kerikeri, Bay of Islands. Gothic windows, wedding arch and carpeted bridal walk, lighting and power, complete with furnishings. Plus adjacent waterproof areas for Guest assembly.
Furnishings available at Seronera:
- White carpet in between rope swagged columns topped with flower posies – carpet subject to weather
- Large silver table and 2 chairs decorated with ribbons and fresh flower posies, for ceremony signing, and/or elegant white outdoor setting of table and chairs set in trees with large silver hearts.
- Large white round table (for cake perhaps)
- 2 x elegant white love seat benches with black and white striped cushions.
- Beautiful large white mirror
- Large glass top console table for flowers and decoration
- 3 x large white terrazzo planters with Cycads
- 2 x small black terrazzo planters with tall posy bowls at entrance
- 1 x large vase of flowers and/or foliage
- 2 x entrance bouquets of fresh flowers and long silver ribbons
- Large flower covered heart over signing table
- Your names spelt in welcoming silver and white lace banner
- Large silver hearts in adjacent trees
- 6m x 6m decorated marquee for canapés and drinks *
- 4 x 3m x 3m white cantilevered umbrellas for shade or light shelter
- Benches and seats in various places of garden
- Canapés and drinks are not included however you may arrange to provide your own.
Consultation and Rehearsals
All consultation and rehearsal included in above fees.
An adjacent area to the Pavilion is available by arrangement and is suitable for a large marquee. Talk to Anita about this.
Weddings, Civil Union ceremonies within 30K radius.
Mileage may be charged outside this area.
NZ $400.00 incl GST
A NZ $300.00 payment, being a non refundable deposit, is required at time of confirmation, to secure your date for the Venue. The Balance to be paid four weeks prior to wedding date.
A NZ $100 non refundable deposit is required for the Celebrant Fees.
Extras & Hire
Guest chairs, portaloos, catering and staff, food drinks etc all paid by client and in arrangement with Seronera – Country Garden Weddings.
We operate under a BYO drinks policy with no extra charges.
Seronera – Country Garden Weddings can also supply names of other services known to Seronera or help you find the service you want.
Please enjoy the many photo opportunities available on the property and of course your Guests are free to enjoy the gardens as well. Photos of the gardens
Responsibilities, Terms and Conditions
We have carefully provided a beautiful and smoke free environment and take no responsibility if an injury occurs.
– Please no paper / plastic confetti.
– Full Terms & Conditions of venue hire will be made available prior to payment of the booking deposit.